|
|
Giving up what used to matter. Moving on.
OOkie. So here i am, typing the investiture programme booklet. And wondering what to do. Just now had this long meeting with Ms Wong then talk abt so many things... and she just keep bombarding me wif projects until i wanna die le. I got so many datelines to meet by the end of the WEEK. Somehow i feel dat she forgot a week only has 7 days. Not 30. I am so dead. Invitations+programme booklet+noticeboard design to be finalized by end of this week.
And the funny thing is, she wants me to revamp the noticeboard, but i cant do dat becoz we don haf a theme yet. And we don haf a theme coz she don approve of any of the A4 list we gave her. And she still keep asking me to do noticeboard. ARGH. do with a theme our B.O.D want, she scold, don do, she still scold. sigh. wad to do now? And suddenly the old newspaper collection around bedok district pushed forward to... NEXT saturday. CAN U believe it? So u can imagine how busy we will be these weeks. distributing flyers, doing posters, checking out the areas, mapping out designated areas for each CG and each grp in LEO. And all these will be done, but US. The 12 of us. Full stop. The LEO will help us distribute flyers on sat, but surely cant finish, so the board will have to finished all unfinished work thru the week. Jun Ming wuz juz saying our schedule will be so exciting: Mon- Flyers, Tue- Flyers, Wed- Meeting, Thur- Meeting, Fri- Preparation for collection day. ARGH!!!!!!!!!! I almost started hyperventilating while listening to Ms Wong list out what we have to do, and what I have to do. Even Cai Lin they all went, "don gif Joyce any more work le, she will die." Haha... but in the end they still made me asst I/C for the old newspaper collection which is this gigantic project we are now trying to complete in 2 weeks time. Hah. Fine. So i am College HQ i/c. Ok. i just stay in sch, RITE? 很忙 is an understatement. the 很 is bigger than ever, and the 忙 is not small either. *Li Si just asked me if i wanna join the <云南缘> committee.... maybe as 副主编. But i don really dare to accept it. Cuz i scared i cant commit, though Andrew kept assuring me its super NOT busy one... coz he was 副主编 last year. hmmm... how? Should i?? I want to... but dunno can anot. *I was so excited abt the CCC farewell party. Sigh. Now i have to give up both the filming of the farewell video and the farewell party itself. I miss Wan Jing. I miss Andrew. I miss Min Dan. I miss Kun Ying. sigh. Feel so sad when the B.O.D were like arguring over wad date to change old newspaper collection to and i realise it will clash terribly. sigh. Our meeting was like half held STANDING up. argh. enough abt the B.O.D, i was like so happy talking to Hui Min abt it over lunch and so glad when she told me she told Kee Liang le. Sigh. I guess when it comes to LEO stuff Kee Liang would never have CCC on his mind, which means, no point reminding him of the party. He wont tink its important. I miss CCC. *Now Mr Walker started this "rumour" that the lit department is bringing us on a trip year end to England. YAY!!!!!!!!! We'll probably get this gorgeous scenic countryside place with castle and beautiful ruins and all that fairy tale like scenery. ARGH. saw some pics of it. and me and Hui Min were like: OH PLEASE PLEASE don let this clash with LEP trip. I would just bang my head against the wall if i have to give this trip to England up. And Hui Min said she'll rather gif up her scholarship. PLEASE don clash. And do let us go. *crosses fingers* Joyce at 10:05 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
04 January DreamZz* 04 February DreamZz* 04 March DreamZz* 04 April DreamZz* 04 May DreamZz* 04 June DreamZz* 04 July DreamZz* 04 August DreamZz* 04 September DreamZz* 04 October DreamZz* 04 November DreamZz* 04 December DreamZz* Feeling... dreamz counter* |
|||||